Transforming Science into Sales
We specialize in human factors engineering, software consulting and performance-based training and labeling for medical devices and products. Through the application of human factors methods and software solutions that lead to better and more cost-effective user performance, Agilis helps its clients achieve faster regulatory clearance, higher user satisfaction and lower post-market support costs.
Agilis consultants are experienced, world-class experts who understand the complexities of bringing a medical product to market and the importance of working in close partnership with our clients. Agilis clients have reported:
- Faster and hassle-free compliance to FDA human factors and electronic standards and guidelines.
- Shorter and less costly product development cycle times.
- Improved clinical study outcomes.
- Fewer user complaints and post-market problems.
- Reduced use error rates and recovery times.
- Reduced costs for user training and support.
- Strategic advantage in an increasingly
"Besides doing nearly nothing, I'd have to say doing
a very superficial job which fails to address the FDA's
main concern, namely use error that threatens patient
[human factors] dollar spent wisely yields a $3 –
$10 increase in bottom-line profit."